Don't see what you need? Call or Email Us with your requirements...
or Click the big green button above
Supporting Development and Production Cable Requirements
Helping our Customers since 1992!
The NetProbe 2000 product family is the ideal handheld multi-service test set for operators installing and troubleshooting 1G Ethernet, IEEE C37.94, T1, E1, G.703 64kbps Co-Dir, T3, E3, Datacom, WiFi, IPTV and VoIP circuits. No plug-in modules required.
• All-in-one tester saves time and money
• Simple intuitive GUI minimizes training time
• Long battery life provides extended field testing
• Results and Configurations can be exported for easy sharing
• Rugged yet lightweight construction is ideal for service technicians
• Fast processor for quick boot-up and lightning fast responses reduces time to repair
• Gigabit analyzer supports BERT, RFC2544, IEEE-1588, 1-8 multistream Traffic Generator, Y.1564, Looping regenerator, Wiremap, Optical.
• IEEE C37.94 analyzer supports BERT, PDL, Optical Power Meter, Alarms and more.
• T1 and E1 Datacom analyzer supports BERT, Alarms, Audio, PDL, Voice and more.
• T3 and E3 Datacom analyzer supports BERT and Alarms.
• Datacom Analyzer supports BERT, PDL and transmit/monitor Lead Lines on RS-232, RS-530, RS-449, X.21 and V.35 circuits.
• VoIP analyzer supports Call/Answer, Call Log and SIP flow diagram.
• WiFi dual-band b/g/n analyzer detects and tests WiFi devices. Displays AP’s, SSID, Encryption type, Signal Strength, Channel Usage and more.
• IPTV analyzer supports STB emulation, Passive Monitoring, Channel Scan, TR101290 transport stream metrics, QoS/QoE metrics and more.
• Comprehensive results can be exported as PDF, csv or text file. Large 8GB flash memory.
• Graphic tables and histograms display concise results.
• Remote operation via VNC client.
NetProbe 2000 Overview PDF
NetProbe 2000 Details PDF
NetProbe 2000 Users Manual
Please select from the following:
open all | close all
PCI Express (PCIe)
SFP Plus (SFP+)
Gigabit Ethernet (GigE)
Fibre Channel (FC)
Call or Email Us for a quote or an order form!
Best if viewed in 1024 x 768
Copyright © 2001-2018 by Sierra Technologies, LLC., all rights reserved