Don't see what you need? Call or Email Us with your requirements...
or Click the big green button above
Supporting Development and Production Cable Requirements
Helping our Customers since 1992!
Power lines have redundancy
Relays switching to the redundant lines are controlled by mulitplexers and teleprotection circuits. Fiberoptic lines are preferred over copper lines for carrying switch relay telemetry due to their immunity to electrical noise.
The NetProbe 2000 C37.94 allows provisioning and maintenance of the equipment and lines.
Bit Error Test stresses the C37.94 lines with PRBS data patterns. Error injection verifies the connection.
Data can be tested over any combination of the twelve 64kbit slots
Optical power meter provides Rx and Tx power level and SFP information
Propagation Delay PDL provides Continuous or Ping mode measurement of the round trip delay.
• All-in-one tester saves time and money
• Simple intuitive GUI minimizes training time
• Long battery life provides extended field testing
• Results and Configurations can be exported for easy sharing
• Rugged yet lightweight construction is ideal for service technicians
• Fast processor for quick boot-up and lightning fast responses reduces time to repair
• The smallest and lightest IEEE C37.94 tester on the market
• Removable SFP optical interface for field replacement
• State-of-the-art 2015 design with 10-year lifecycle
• Easily upgraded to include more functionality
• USB test results storage.
NetProbe 2000 C37.94 Tester PDF
NetProbe 2000 Details PDF
NetProbe 2000 Users Manual
Please select from the following:
open all | close all
PCI Express (PCIe)
SFP Plus (SFP+)
Gigabit Ethernet (GigE)
Fibre Channel (FC)
Call or Email Us for a quote or an order form!
Best if viewed in 1024 x 768
Copyright © 2001-2018 by Sierra Technologies, LLC., all rights reserved