The Investigator 10Gbps Common Public Radio Interface (CPRI)
Protocol Analyzer with Open Base Station Architecture Initiative
(OBSAI) capabilities, captures and displays 100% of link data
even at full line rates. Adding our Protocol Database Editor
allows you to define custom frame decoding to enhance existing
functions. Deep bit-level triggering as well as pre-filtering
and post-filtering capabilities ensure that all relevant data is
extracted from multi-gigabit data streams.
- True 100% line rate traffic capture with concurrent
traffic generation and statistics gathering
- Both copper and optical interface support
- 528MB/s transfer rate for trace file uploads
- Simple intuitive GUI - capture and display data in just
two mouse clicks
- No data loss. View, manipulate, shape, and even corrupt
- "State-of the Art" protocol test technology
- Fast, powerful & intuitive
- Easy to use drag & drop filters and triggers. See only
traffic of interest and trigger special events.
- Simultaneous GUI display of all channels & statistics
Telecom Equipment Test/Development Efforts
Investigator's CPRI/OBSAI tools are completely
integrated with all other Absolute Analysis solutions to form a
flexible, unified, scalable, and upgradeable architecture. This
facilitates multi-protocol testing across devices bridging
CPRI, OBSAI, and other protocols.
CPRI is a trademark of Nokia Siemens Networks.
Please visit our cables website for any additional cables you
Investigator Overview Brochure
CPRI™/OBSAI Protocol Test Solutions